Monday, February 23, 2009

I was thinking....


Wouldn't it be nice to bring a bunch of us together when the weather warms up a bit? It only costs $6 to get into Red Butte Garden - such a beautiful place with the waterfalls and all of the lovely flowers. I can't think of any better place to release stress and breathe in the calmness of nature - plus our admission would help the Gardens so it's a win-win all around!

What do you think about having a 9-noon "picnic" with a variety of spiritual and/or soul exercises plus some meditation, gentle music and possibly a make-and-take craft? Those of you who don't live along the Wasatch Front would be provided with a way to get the materials, I could post photos and we could share stories. It'll be a mini "Tranquility Retreat"!


If this sounds like something you'd like to participate in, please let me know so I can start preparing the materials. If we even had 12-15 people, how awesome would that be? I've checked with Red Butte and there's no need to make a reservation unless we have a whole bunch of attendees, but let's start with baby steps, okay?


My love to you all....and have a wonderful week!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment